terça-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2011

Contatos importantes do Karate-do

OBRIGADO SENSEI ARTHUR, RETRIBUIMOS A VOCE E SUA FAMILIA.
EDGAR ( Presidente da CBK )
Hello My Good friend, Thank you for your greeting and may Dot and I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and all you could wish for yourselves for 2012, good health, love & be safe.
I’m proud and happy to have you with us in BRI. ( Hanshi Richard BRI )
Hi to all of you.
I have planned a "Gojukai" Europe Seminar and testing to be held in London in October next year.
The proposed dates are 12,13,14 October at Bishop Douglas School and 15th October in Southall.
I am waiting confirmation from the Overseas Committee to be told who will come to teach. Two teachers from Japan.
I would also like to take this opportunity of wishing you all a very Happy Christmas and all the best for the New year.
Regards to all of you.
Leo ( Shihan JKF Goju-kai Europa )
Dear friend in Karatedo
We wish you a Christmas event time as strong as the best emotion you passed on common wellbeing.
Peace and harmony on 2012.
Abel Figueiredo ( JKF Goju-kai Portugal )

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário